Usable action gets stuck on "The item cannot be stopped because of module"

Grannyboy

I have an issue where my melee weapon gets stuck on the following line using the debugger:
1671204904573.png
1671204929306.png

I have basically the exact same setup on my melee weapon as the Sword from the tutorial video posted for V3. My only difference is that this animations is from the upper body layer and not full body layer in the animator.

I also have the events set up correctly :
1671205015626.png

What should I try in this case?

Thanks!

Hmm, my "Kick" that is set up as a magic item according to the latest tutorial seems to have messed up some things... I want my kick to be enable to use what ever weapon i have equipped etc. But for now it seems a bit off.
Btw please see my comment on the item set tutorial @Justin :
The magic item is being used, but no animations is shown since its a new slot and the animator dosent contain those parameters. Is there any documentation on how to achieve the magic animation as well?

Sorry for this super confusing post but after a few hours of tinkering I realized something very very important. So if anyone else get issues with animations getting stuck etc please think about the following:
Say you have an animation transition duration time of 0.15 seconds.
1671393891653.png

Now you must have the OnAnimatorItemUse event called after those 0.15 seconds. Else your animation can get stuck in a state and I assume thats because you wont get the OnAnimatorItemUseComplete without OnAnimationItemUse being called.
1671394066606.png

Glad you got it! Also thanks for posting your solution.

One other trick is to enable debugging on the action and that will indicate what is holding up the action.