Updating Version 3 Opsive

Silver100

Hi,

How easy is it to update a project with latest vesision Vesion 3 update. I'm already on Opsive 3.10 is it just a case of download the update and your done. I have seen other comments where there are amendments and having changes to do before the project can run again / removing old version etc. Is this just for those moving from older opsives version 1 or 2 version?

Last edited:
Version 3.0.10 to 3.0.11 is a simple import on top of, but to version 3.0.12 it requires you to remove the folder since some files were removed. I will always specify within the release notes if the asset needs to completely be removed first.

Just realised my current projects on version 30.0.08? So can I move form this version to 10 or 11 with no changes? I like the idea of version 11 update and not having to do anything (at least at this stage). I think it may be a really good idea to start an Opsive archive?

** There is now an error where I'm not able to update beyond 10 as if my updates have expired I bought 24.3.23? Usually I tap on update the latest version pops i.e 3.0.11 I have even done a test project on 3.0.11 but deleted (now it shows only redownload no updates) just stuck on version 10 in terms of downloads available is there a way to see the latest update on line package manager like it used to work? All my other apps I can update but Opsive now only has redownload option for version 10? Are you able to send me links to the latest versions 11 and 12 and future updates please?

Last edited:
Just realised my current projects on version 30.0.08? So can I move form this version to 10 or 11 with no changes? I like the idea of version 11 update and not having to do anything (at least at this stage). I think it may be a really good idea to start an Opsive archive?
Is it possible at all I could have a link to version 3.0.11?

** There is now an error where I'm not able to update beyond 10 as if my updates have expired I bought 24.3.23? Usually I tap on update the latest version pops i.e 3.0.12 I have even done a test project on 3.0.12 but deleted (now it shows only redownload no updates) just stuck on 10 in terms of downloads available is there a way to see the latest up date on line package manager like it used to work? All my other apps I can update but Opsive now only has redownload option for version 10? Are you able to send me links to the latest versions 11 and 12 and future updates please?
Just to say that I don't see 3.0.12 in the asset store, and that the 3.0.10 reported in asset store and package manager downloads and calls itself 3.0.11 (visible on the installer file (iirc) and the opsive manager front window)

Version 3.0.12 has been fully released. I held off due to an issue with the Ultimate Seating Controller that is has since been resolved.