Unable to complete reload

JablDouble

Are you running the latest version? This should be fixed.
I have the version of UFPS v.3.0.14
1689928743434.png
I created 2 different guns (pistol and assault rifle). The pistol works fine, but I have a problem with the assault rifle. When I start reloading and I run or try to shoot and the same time, my reloading animation doesn't finish at all. I attach video to demonstrate it.
Also I show you the setup of my gun
1689929239742.png
1689929281039.png
1689929312186.png

This is likely a different issue since you are not performing the same steps as what is reported in the original post. I will split the thread.

Since you are using unique animations make sure you have called all of the animation events. On the Generic Reloader you are waiting for animation events but if those animation events never occur then it will just keep waiting.

This is likely a different issue since you are not performing the same steps as what is reported in the original post. I will split the thread.

Since you are using unique animations make sure you have called all of the animation events. On the Generic Reloader you are waiting for animation events but if those animation events never occur then it will just keep waiting.
Yeap, I put my custom animations to the animator. But I didn't change the logic and I use the logic from the demo
1689931507098.png

1689931520164.png

Actually, I checked that If I reload my gun and I don't move then it works well(I repeated it 5 times). But if I start moving the animation can't complete.
And I see that I have the same settings for a pistol (except use rate, trigger action, muzzle, shell and other decoration settings), but the pistol works good.

Last edited:
Those are the transitions, but you will also need to make sure you add the animation events. On the Generic Reloader you have specified to wait for the animation event and since there are no animation events it's going to get stuck indefinitely waiting. Take a look at the original reload animation for which animation events are required.