UIS&UCC Integration: Weapon does not fire under RPG UI Scheme

doublet1992223

I add RPG UI Scheme (UIC) to the scene then weapon does not fire( can be equipped). This happens only with RPG Scheme. It's working properly with classic scheme.

If I disable the Inventory Canvus, the weapon goes back to normal again.

Did you follow the instructions that appear ones you press play with the schema?

The RPG schema default setup prefab has a canvas that covers the entire screen to detect drag and drop from Inventory object to drop them when released outside of an Inventory window.
Is your weapon working with mouse clicks? It's possible that the transaprent window covering the entire screen blocks your mouse inputs.
I think disabling the blockraycast is the way to go

Did you follow the instructions that appear ones you press play with the schema?

The RPG schema default setup prefab has a canvas that covers the entire screen to detect drag and drop from Inventory object to drop them when released outside of an Inventory window.
Is your weapon working with mouse clicks? It's possible that the transaprent window covering the entire screen blocks your mouse inputs.
I think disabling the blockraycast is the way to go
Yeah I figured that out after I made this post. I disabled the Raycast Target in Graphic Raycaster Script and then it's working properly