[UI Designer] Delete Storage/Client Inventory Grid button not work

Justus

I use the UI Designer to generate a Storage Menu and start to customize it via the tools provide by Storage tab.

- I want to delete the default Storage and Client Inventory Grid and regenerate them with my own grid. But I find the Delete buttons will do nothing here.
1652167686693.png

I don't see why you would want to delete it when you can just modify it using the InventoryGrid tab... but here is the fix: in the StorageDesigner script.
Code:
public StorageInventoryGridOptions(StorageDesignerEditor menuEditor) : base(menuEditor)
{
    m_CreateSelectDeleteStorageInventoryGrid = new CreateSelectDeleteContainer("Storage Inventory Grid",
        () => CreateInventoryGrid(true),
        () => DestroyGameObject(m_StorageMenu.StorageInventoryGrid),
        () => m_StorageMenu.StorageInventoryGrid);
    m_EditStorageButton = new SubMenuButton("Edit Storage Inventory Grid", () => EditInventoryGrid(true));
    m_CreateSelectDeleteClientInventoryGrid = new CreateSelectDeleteContainer("Client Inventory Grid",
        () => CreateInventoryGrid(false),
        () => DestroyGameObject(m_StorageMenu.ClientInventoryGrid),
        () => m_StorageMenu.ClientInventoryGrid);
    m_EditClientButton = new SubMenuButton("Edit Client Inventory Grid", () => EditInventoryGrid(false));
}

As for using the ShopInventoryGrid when creating a new grid in the storage was simply because some people wanted to use the storage Menu as a starting point for making a custom shop. Considering you can always modify the InventoryGrid using the InventoryGrid tab and that the schema doesn't have any assets for storage apart from the Menu, I think it is fine as it is.

This is not correct > Considering you can always modify the InventoryGrid using the InventoryGrid tab

I post this question because of another question:
That is:
The Inventory Grid tab didn't provide a method for us to subsitute all the existent slot grid. So I have to rebuild a new gird.