Twitching camera

Strolski

Experiencing an issue where when turning the player, the camera is twitching a lot, like it's vibrating or rubber-banding. Gives the illusion of lag but it is not that.

Here's a quick clip. For some reason it looks almost un-noticeable in this video, but it is pretty severe in editor play mode.

I've uploaded a brief run through of how our player character is set up. I know it's not super slow and detailed but I'm hopeful something will stick out about the setup if we did it wrong.

There's nothing that stands out but there are a lot of settings so it's easy to miss. Have you tried removing the flashlight GameObject from under the camera just to test? Also, has it always had the twitch or only just recently?

One other idea is to take the camera from the demo scene and place it in your existing scene to see if that helps at all.

There's nothing that stands out but there are a lot of settings so it's easy to miss. Have you tried removing the flashlight GameObject from under the camera just to test? Also, has it always had the twitch or only just recently?

One other idea is to take the camera from the demo scene and place it in your existing scene to see if that helps at all.
It looks like it was a problem with the fact that we tried upgrading the old UFPS player to 2.0

We’ve created a fresh player prefab with the new system and have no stutter thus far. Thanks for the help.