Third Person Objects specified in Character Manager staying invisible when switching to Third person view

DerLink

I followed the tutorials provided by opsive on youtube (link1, link2) on how to set up a character, but I encountered the problem you probably read in the title.

I'm using the assets provided by the packages UFPS: Ultimate FPS and Third Person Controller, Unity version is 2019.2.13f1 (Personal)

The first person view is fine, it displays the fps arms and the body. But when I switch to the third person view, the third person objects specified in the character manager stay invisible.
When I try to edit `Nolan` by using the `Existing Character` tab the Character Manager, the third person objects specified are gone. When I reassign the gameobjects and update the character, nothing happens (not even a console output, should there be one?). When I close the character manager, reopen it and edit the character, the third person objects specifed before are empty.

character manager-min.PNGinvisible arms and head-min.PNG

As you can see in the third person view screenshot, I also added an assault rifle, which is displayed correctly. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Side question: I encountered a problem with the assault rifle as well, should I post that in a seperate thread?

It doesn't look like you have any third person objects. This is what defines which objects should be invisible when switching to a first person view. This part is done at this time:

Side question: I encountered a problem with the assault rifle as well, should I post that in a seperate thread?
Is it related to this? If not can you create a new thread?

I was able to fix it, I think did a mistake while creating the character.

I created the character using the wrong StateConfiguration. I used ThirdPersonControllerDemoStateConfiguration instead of the UltimateCharacterControllerDemoStateConfiguration, which is the correct configuration to use on a character which uses both perspectives.

Screenshots with correct config and working example for future reference:

tempsnip.pngUnbenannt-min.PNG

Excuse my little oversight.
The assault rifle problem isn't related to this one. I will play around a little and try to figure it out eventually, now with the character correctly set up. If I still don't get it to work however, I will post it to a seperate thread.

Thank you for your time!