The Xbox controller in the ultimate inventory cannot release fireballs and cannot use the item shortcut bar

cangcloud

In the demo of the ultimate inventory, I equipped the fireball to the item shortcut bar 1, but I can't use the item in the item shortcut bar 1 with the xbox controller, I can only use it by pressing the number key 1 on the keyboard, it's really strange, why can't you use it with the xbox controller, the player almost always plays the game with the controller, the character does not play the animation when pressing the number key 1 to release the fireball, motionless... Then instantiate a fireball out which is really weird and looks weird. You can watch my recorded video.

That's as expected.

In the demo scene we've set the input for the hotbar to "Equip Equipment First" which doesn't have a controller input. But you can very easily add one. Simply change the input name or add a new input with the same name but setup for controller:
1694070522004.png

As for the fire ball not having an animation, that's also normal. We've set it up on Slot 2 (Slot 0 is right hand, Slot 1 is left hand, slot 2 is others). The reason we have it on Slot2 is so that we can use it without having to unequip items in slot 0 and 1.
We are reusing the Animator controller from the UCC demo scene where nothing is setup to animation items for Slot2. That's why there is no animation, it's not a bug. It simply wasn't implemented for maintenance purposes.

If you believe it is really important for us to show how to set it up then I can add it in the request list. But there is already alot of documentation and examples on how to setup animations for weapons:

I hope that helps

That's as expected.

In the demo scene we've set the input for the hotbar to "Equip Equipment First" which doesn't have a controller input. But you can very easily add one. Simply change the input name or add a new input with the same name but setup for controller:
View attachment 11657

As for the fire ball not having an animation, that's also normal. We've set it up on Slot 2 (Slot 0 is right hand, Slot 1 is left hand, slot 2 is others). The reason we have it on Slot2 is so that we can use it without having to unequip items in slot 0 and 1.
We are reusing the Animator controller from the UCC demo scene where nothing is setup to animation items for Slot2. That's why there is no animation, it's not a bug. It simply wasn't implemented for maintenance purposes.

If you believe it is really important for us to show how to set it up then I can add it in the request list. But there is already alot of documentation and examples on how to setup animations for weapons:

I hope that helps
Thank you for your help, thank you very much.