The shotgun reloads ammunition into an endless loop

cangcloud

The shotgun loading ammunition is in an infinite loop, and the loading ammunition animation is constantly playing, you can watch the video I recorded.

Unless you have a bug to report with the demo scene with steps to reproduce please post in the Questions section. You are likely missing the reload animation event or should set a timer:

Unless you have a bug to report with the demo scene with steps to reproduce please post in the Questions section. You are likely missing the reload animation event or should set a timer:

I re-created a new shotgun and created it from scratch.The shotgun still has the problem of infinite loop loading of ammunition.You can watch the video I recorded, and you should probably check it.

You're using the default Opsive demo animator controller & animations, right? In that case you should compare your ShootableWeapon setup against the demo shotgun, especially the Reload settings (e.g. reload event & reload complete event). Also you should use the Animator Monitor to check if the animator values and events are changing as expected (again you can compare to the demo scene to see if your results are different).