Suddenly can't equip weapons

bitmore

Hi,
I don't know what I have done but my characters suddenly can't equip weapons.
I check the settings but it seems nothing has been changed.
The item categories "Right Hand" and "Left Hand" are ExposedItemSet, the DoubleSword definition is in Right Hand, the weired thing is when the character pick up the DoubleSword, it appears in Left Hand item set then disappear after I clicked the character in Hierarchy(the category doesn't match error popup), and there are a lot of empty item sets in Right Hand while I only pick up one item.
cant equip 1.png

cant equip 2.pngcant equip 3.png

I'm using UIS 1.1.5 and UCC 2.3.1

Last edited:
I'm not sure what the issue could be. If it was working before and stopped working out of nowhere I would recommend you revert your latest changes. I hope you are using git or a similar version control solution.
If you aren't using a version control solution then you should start using one. And you can try to fix your current issue manually. The first error seems to indicate that your Item prefab is missing the ItemObject component. Perhaps that issue is causing the other ones.

That being said we are already on UIS v1.1.7 and UCC 2.3.3 and the integration is now on version 2.0.3. The integration has changed a lot. so making the switch might break your project. It may or maynot be worth making the switch depending how far you are in production.
You can check the differences here: