Single Item set manager for all weapons

ayush

hey i just started using UCC with pun adon one thing i wanted to know is why pickup item always create new item type even though Unique item set is false..i want all weapons in single item manager caus i want all of them to be active always so that i can directly use the USE ability and use the weapons...any help would be appreciated
Ps- Its an android game so as soon as someone picks up a runtime weapon a new button will come to use that weapon and also the latest weapon used will be equipped

The Unique toggle is for if you want the multipliers to be created. If for example you have the Sword/Shield ItemSet defined and unique false then just a Sword ItemSet will not be created. When you are picking up the item an ItemSet must exist otherwise it won't be able to be equipped. ItemTypes are not created at runtime and they must be created at edit time.

I recommend going through this page to get a better idea on how the Item Set Manager works. It sounds like you want to place everything in a single category:

come to use that weapon and also the latest weapon used will be equipped
I'm not completely following but the inventory system in the controller is really basic so your use case may not be supported. If it's not I recommend taking a look at the Ultimate Inventory System which is extremely customizable.

Ok i somehow solved the above issue but now OnPlayerDeath if an item in inventory have amount greater than 1 then also only one drop prefab is getting spawned