Should I buy PuppetMaster if I only use Opsive UCC for AI with Behavior designer(VR Game with thirdparty VR Framework)?

opsai

So, I'm not exactly sure what kind of integration Puppet Master has with Opsive UCC and I'm not sure if that integration works for AI Agent instead of Opsive UCC as player.

I won't be using UCC as the player, but I will instead be using HurricaneVR or VRIF. So, I only want PupperMaster if it works for AI.

And UCC page shows that it has PuppetMaster integration while BD doesn't show it, but I assume it is because it only works for UCC as player or the more optimistic scenario is because PuppetMaster works with UCC driven BD AI.

So, I'd like to know if PuppetMaster works with UCC based BD AI

Last edited:
There shouldn't need to be an integration on the Behavior Designer / PuppetMaster side of things since PuppetMaster is localized to the character.

There shouldn't need to be an integration on the Behavior Designer / PuppetMaster side of things since PuppetMaster is localized to the character.
What about the part when a puppet falls down and has to get up? Like they show with the demo player video. That should be integrated as state right?

Forces will push the character down and PuppetMaster gets back up on its own. With that said, if you want the behavior tree to apply those forces or be aware of the puppet state then there would need to be an integration, though.