SharedVariable bug

bazzboyy1

Hello,

I just accidentally applied an external behaviour tree to the field on bt component which ended up wiping all my vars. No problem, I added them back. When I added back my SharedVariable 'SharedUnit', my tasks managed to pick it up its former reference immediately. Great! However, when I ran my app, the AI weren't behaving as they should and it turns out it's because bt is not assigning my unit to the sharedUnit.Value (the code is there, the assignation is just not persisting between tasks causing following tasks to fail). So I tried deleting the SharedUnit I created and creating a new one with a different name and when I tried to assign the reference to my tasks it wouldn't let me! I get this error:

Capture.PNG

Anyway I eventually solve the error by deleting the SharedUnit script I created. I don't exactly know what this means... maybe the shared unit got compiled into the DLL because I put it in the namespace and on recompile it will break *shrug*

Anything I should b worried about?

Do you have the full stack trace to that error? I'm curious where it is coming from.

Beyond that I don't think that it's anything that you should be worried about if everything is working.