Ragdoll character flying away

manscom

hi

My enemy character is flying away when playing root motion animations with the tree setup,I have recorded a short video about this, please check the below link for your reference.

for that, I already setup the enemy ignore the player collision so both character won't touch each other, so I have no idea what causes this problem. please help me with this if you know what may cause this happening.

Thank you!
MansCom

This does look like it's some type of a layer problem. When the character goes into ragdoll mode it's up to Unity's physics engine to move those colliders so it's independent of the controller.

Th
This does look like it's some type of a layer problem. When the character goes into ragdoll mode it's up to Unity's physics engine to move those colliders so it's independent of the controller.

Thanks for your reply but do you have any suggestions about what topic relate to this problem I need to look for?

Thank you

There are a few different guides that show settings used which produced good results, such as:

There are a few different guides that show settings used which produced good results, such as:

Thanks for you reference, actually I am using puppetmaster for the ragdoll system, I ask the puppetmaster dev he said this maybe cost by animations sudden snapping each other, so now he is working this out for me.