Quest Machine integration error: 'CameraController' is a namespace but is used like a type

bitmore

Hi,
After I import the UCC+Quest machine integration package which downloaded from Opsive site, there are a few errors:
Assets\Pixel Crushers\Quest Machine\Third Party Support\Opsive UCC Support\Scripts\Character\Abilities\GreetQuestGiver.cs(121,68): error CS0118: 'CameraController' is a namespace but is used like a type

Replace "CameraController" with UltimateCharacterController.Camera.CameraController fix the errors, maybe you can check it when you have time.

Are you running the latest version of the integration? I just tried it and wasn't able to reproduce that error.

Are you running the latest version of the integration? I just tried it and wasn't able to reproduce that error.
I'm using UCC2.4.2+UIS1.2.2, and Quest Machine1.2.21+Dialog System for Unity from PixelCrushers, and I'm using Cinemacine so the support for cinemachine in DialogSystem was enabled, the integrations were just downloaded hours ago from opsive website so I think yes i'm running the latest version of the integrations.

Do you have another script called CameraController imported that is not in a namespace? I am thinking that it could be polluting the global namespace.

I searched my project and there is only one CameraController which is from UCC.
Anyway, it's easy to fix and not a big problem. Thanks for your time.