Projectiles freeze mid-air

arenoo

The demo scene weapon projectiles (rocket, arrow) fly for a second and freeze mid-air when shot. Same thing happening in the original demo scene. I've noticed after a couple of shots the problem gets fixed magically. No errors/warnings in console. Also the rocket explodes after 10 seconds, so some logic is still working on it. 1698334181208.png1698334198425.png

Are you running the latest version? This was an issue a few versions ago but I am no longer able to reproduce it.

Are you running the latest version? This was an issue a few versions ago but I am no longer able to reproduce it.
No, I had deleted the installer and I can't find which exact version Im on but It's the one that was the latest on July. Also Im having trouble upgrading to the latest version as the code starts to break. I think its because of the shared dll's folder getting replaced?. Does the installer account for the integrations I have and the modifications that I've made to some of the scripts from the asset? If not then I may not be able to upgrade. What should I do? How should I upgrade?

The shared dlls are still in the same location so that wouldn't be the cause. For updating I recommend that you completely remove the Opsive folder and import. It's the safest way as Unity packages don't handle deletions. You will then need to reimport the integrations. Ideally you should subclass and not modify the scripts directly otherwise you'll need to apply the changes again.

I believe that it related to the unregistration index not being correct when when unregistering itself within the Simulation Manager. I am only able to support the latest version though so I recommend updating.