Opsive script error?

IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Game.KinematicObjectManager.SetCharacterMovementInputInternal (Int32 characterIndex, Single horizontalMovement, Single forwardMovement) (at Assets/Sistemas Externos/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Game/KinematicObjectManager.cs:546)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Game.KinematicObjectManager.SetCharacterMovementInput (Int32 characterIndex, Single horizontalMovement, Single forwardMovement) (at Assets/Sistemas Externos/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Game/KinematicObjectManager.cs:535)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.UltimateCharacterLocomotionHandler.Update () (at Assets/Sistemas Externos/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/UltimateCharacterLocomotionHandler.cs:70)

I already solved my problem, thanks for answering.
Hi there, im getting this same error from trying to implement HorseAnimsetPro. i manage to get rid of it when doing this:

Optional Step to remove the IndexOutOfBounds error: Go into KinematicObjectManager.cs which is a script included with Opsive UCC at the time of writing. Change the code here: private void SetCharacterMovementInputInternal(int characterIndex, float horizontalMovement, float forwardMovement) { m_Characters[characterIndex].HorizontalMovement = horizontalMovement; m_Characters[characterIndex].ForwardMovement = forwardMovement; }

To this code: private void SetCharacterMovementInputInternal(int characterIndex, float horizontalMovement, float forwardMovement) { if (characterIndex >0) { m_Characters[characterIndex].HorizontalMovement = horizontalMovement; m_Characters[characterIndex].ForwardMovement = forwardMovement; } }

However, my character is unable to move because an aparent "CharracterIndex" maybe that needs to be set to 1,

Any idea where that "CharacterIndex" is located? did that solve youur issue?