Opsive IK

trimblen

Hello everybody! Please, tell me how to use IK with the standard Unity component (not a Final IK). Can I read some tutorials? Thanks!

yes with any humanoid limb it is possible by doing as I described earlier. You add the AbilityIKTarget, to the target object, select which goal or hint to affect, then use SetAbilityIKTarget(). You can also do this entirely without the AbilityIKTarget component, but I suggest you look into the easiest way first.

yes with any humanoid limb it is possible by doing as I described earlier. You add the AbilityIKTarget, to the target object, select which goal or hint to affect, then use SetAbilityIKTarget(). You can also do this entirely without the AbilityIKTarget component, but I suggest you look into the easiest way first.
Ok, Thanks! And then I have to create some abilities for my character and items for using SetAbilityIKTarget() and attach them to my gamelogic, am I right?

Of course it is, simply script it into your ability. If you have created an ability, soldier on! your getting there!