One item can only be equipped on pickup

Hi all,
I've started a fresh project, following the UIS/UCC integration videos.

My character starts with no items in loadout, and there are two item pickups in the hierarchy (one contains an assault rifle with bullets, the other a bow with arrows).

The assault rifle works fine, and can be equipped with the 1 key, as well as with the inventory canvas.

The bow equips fine upon pickup, but if I then equip the assault rifle, I can no longer equip the bow.

Here is what my Inventory Item Set Manager looks like:

Inventory-Item-Set-Manager.png

So the problem is that Item Set 1 can't be activated (via keyboard, scroll wheel, or Inventory Canvas).

Can anyone give me some direction here?

So the ItemSets look good in your screenshot.
And you are positive that both items work individually (can you confirm that you can use them both)

So my guess is that the Equipping abilities are the issue.
Make sure you have the Equip/Unequip ability to Toggle, scroll, etc...
And try comparing your abilities from the character in the integration demo scene.

Just out of curiousity. Do you have another Item that you can try out, the pistol for example. That could potentially let us know if the issue is related the one of the items rather than the equip/unequip ability

Hey, thanks for the reply. I had already compared my setup to the UCC and the UCC/UIS integration, I ran through everything again and found that I hadn't assigned the bow in the Shootable Weapon Ammo Binding. To be honest, I probably ignored comparing that component because the bow was firing (until I changed weapons).
Assigning the bow to that component fixed everything.
Sorry for the unnecessary post. Thanks again.