NWH integration not working on my character, work with default Atlas?

gekido

Hello,

I have a new character that I've created with the wizard, for some reason it doesn't work properly with the NWH integration, but the demo scene with Atlas does?
Something else that's strange, the Atlas version doesn't play the 'get into car' animation, it just pops to driving mode, where my custom character plays the 'get into car' animation' and then seems to collide with the car before settling into the drive position - but the drive position is like 2 feet above what it should be (the character sticks through the top of the demo car?)

I've compared the two characters and don't see anything that is different, any ideas?

The NWH vehicle doesn't have doors so on the demo scene the teleport option is enabled. That looks like a difference between your scene and the demo scene which may be causing the problem.

Ah I was wondering about that - how do I enable teleport? is that on the character or the car? I assume character...

The closest I can see is on the Move Towards ability there is a 'teleport on early stop' checkbox, but that's checked on both the demo Atlas character and my custom one, the inspector values for both characters are the same for all of the abilities (Drive, Move Towards)...hmmm

Huh yeah just gave Edy's vehicle system a try too and it's having the same issue - it's not teleporting the character into the vehicle, and the character ends up colliding with the car the same as above.

Must be missing something simple ;\