Moving Objects That Push The Character

Okay, this seemed simple, but no.
I have the UCC with climb and swim addons installed and activated. The scenario is that there are stone blocks that are animated back and forth with DOTween, and if timed poorly, the player character should be pushed off of a platform. I've tried putting a rigid body and box collider on the block, but collision isnt working, the block just passes through the character. The block is also on a layer that is set in the UCLocomotion -> Collision/Collider Layer Mask.
Any idea what I'm missing?

Thanks for the reply. After some testing, I see I have the same behavior as in the above post, if the character is standing still there's no collision, but if I wiggle back and forth then the thing works fine. I tested this with the Moving Platform setup, as well as with DOTween:

gameObject.transform.DOPunchPosition(punch, tweenDuration, tweenVibrato, tweenElasticity, false);

and tried everything at a slow tempo as well as a fast one, with the same results for both.

Having said that, I'm running 3.0.19. Was this addressed in the update?

Yes, version 3.0.20 is supposed to have adressed that, please update to that version and let us know the results.