Movement animation

matmalm

Hi, I'm going for my own animations so I create a new animator controller an added the same parameters as Nolan's animator controller. I started with the idle and idle turning animation and it works fine. However with the Movement animation it doesn't triggers it when my character is moving.

Screenshot 2021-06-21 000115.png

Screenshot 2021-06-21 000128.png

Screenshot 2021-06-21 000144.png

I checked the animator window while moving and the parameters are working fine

Hard to tell without knowing how your transitions are set up really, so you can start by comparing your transitions to those from the demo scene. Also, the Animator Monitor component on the character may help you with debugging this in the future, rather than having to manually watch the Animator parameters window all the time.

Hard to tell without knowing how your transitions are set up really, so you can start by comparing your transitions to those from the demo scene. Also, the Animator Monitor component on the character may help you with debugging this in the future, rather than having to manually watch the Animator parameters window all the time.
All right. It had to do with the AimMovement. As my character spawn with a preloaded flashlight and the AimMovement state wasn't added.
Dumb me.