Mouse Cursor not getting locked in First person View

Yago

Hello!
I am using Unity 2020.3.6f1
and latest version of the character controller.

Started a new empty scene, created the character following the steps from the tutorials,
but the cursor doesnt get locked nor hidden in the middle. I wrote the code to lock and hide the cursor manually,
but since I am using the Inventory System too, it gives some troubles (and I believe it could be achieved without the need of writing it -maybe-)

As I understand by reading the forums and other people similar Isues, the Unity Input script is who handle this right?
I have it exactly as in the tutorial but still I can see the cursor and it is not locked in the mid.
I believe this is a easy one, but I am stucked here so bad!
Could someone please help me???

Thank you in advance!
Capture.JPG

If you enable Disable Cursor the mouse should stick to the center of the screen.

If you enable Disable Cursor the mouse should stick to the center of the screen.
Hello Justin,

Thank you for the answer.
Enabling Disable Cursor makes no difference :(
Mouse cursor still visible and not locked in the center of the screen.

Which version of UCC are you using? If I remember correctly this was an issue that was fixed a few versions ago.

Hello Andrew,

Apologies since I wrote initially that I had the latest version of Opsive... and is not, sorry.
I had 2.3.2 and now I upgraded to 2.3.3.
My previous character still has the mouse visible and not centered.
However, now If I create a new scene and a clean first person character the mouse is centered and hidden.
Which is good enough for me. Thank you both for your answer!
I will mark as solved it.

Hello!

In case it helps to someone who is experiencing the same problem..
I have discovered the reason of why the cursor was not getting locked in the center nor hidden.

If you use UCC and Playmaker, this may happen to you and you may not understand why...
When you create any FSM, Playmaker automatically adds the "PlayMakerGUI" component to your scene,
which takes over the Control Mouse Cursor.
Untick the option and the mouse cursor will be again centered...
PlayMakerGUI_LI.jpg
Hope it helps and good luck on your journey!

Hello!

In case it helps to someone who is experiencing the same problem..
I have discovered the reason of why the cursor was not getting locked in the center nor hidden.

If you use UCC and Playmaker, this may happen to you and you may not understand why...
When you create any FSM, Playmaker automatically adds the "PlayMakerGUI" component to your scene,
which takes over the Control Mouse Cursor.
Untick the option and the mouse cursor will be again centered...
View attachment 6346
Hope it helps and good luck on your journey!

Thank you for posting this. It really saved me from a big head ache. (シ_ _ )シ