Lost my crosshairs

I moved the Sprites file to the desktop and Unity deleted it from the game. I tried putting it back but UCC doesn't recognize it anymore

What do yuo mean by UCC doesn't recognize it? If you moved the file out of the assets folder, then when you re-import it you'll need to re-assign any references that were lost on the relevant components.

Sprites are defined in the Item component of any item:

1625474519379.png

After re-importing your Sprites file and setting up the texture's sprite settings to separate the texture into the appropriate sprites (as shown below), you can simply re-assign the correct sprite to each item by dragging the sprite into the "Icon" field.

1625474646233.png

OK, I just noticed the sprite editor, installed it and sliced it. All I have to do now is rename them all and put them back;

You'll need to do a similar thing for any other places where you've used sprites in the UI before, e.g. on the SniperCanvas and Canvas UI objects. You should be very careful when moving assets from the assets folder because you can lose a whole bunch of references, like in this case. But luckily here it's not difficult to just re-assign the references - it might just take some time to go through and find all of those places!