Local mutiplayer add second character not moving.

leilivar

I installed unity input system Integration and when there is only one character,it works fine,but when i add a second player in the scene it's not moving, the second player can only jump,the jump height is not right and the animation will alway stay idle when jumps.I use seperate cameras for the characters,and there is no error.Why is this happening?Is there a way to fix this?Thanks

I suspect it is an issue with the new input system. The new input system does not allow to reuse the Input Action asset. You might try to copy your input actions, and assign both characters different input actions.

I suspect it is an issue with the new input system. The new input system does not allow to reuse the Input Action asset. You might try to copy your input actions, and assign both characters different input actions.
I just tried,and it's not working.I also tried a blank scene assign the same input actions to two cubes with simple moving scripts,the cubes move fine,so seems like it's not the reuse issue.