Invoice Number Ultimate Character Controller & Rotation

My question is two fold first I want to use UCC with cinemachine but cannot download the plugin as the invoice number isn't being recognized.

Then my second problem is that I have set up a first person character with body awareness and I can move but I cannot rotate.

My question is two fold first I want to use UCC with cinemachine but cannot download the plugin as the invoice number isn't being recognized.
Make sure you enter your invoice number without any letters. For further assistance please send an email to support@opsive.com with your invoice number.

Then my second problem is that I have set up a first person character with body awareness and I can move but I cannot rotate.
Does the demo scene work? If the demo scene works then it is something specific to your character. Make sure you are using the combat view type.

Hi I managed to get both of these working but my next question is regarding the cinemachine integration. I have followed your instructions but cannot seem to add a cinemachine viewtype to my first person controller. The only viewtype I see is the third person cinemachine. How can I solve this?

Based on that it doesn't sound like you have the Cinemachine integration imported. As soon as you import the Cinemachine integration the ViewType will become available.

I have tried in a fresh project and the Cinemachine view type correctly showed. Have you tried setting up a fresh project to see if you can get it working through that test project?

Are you getting any errors? And you are using Cinemachine from the Package Manager, correct?

Ahh, I see now.

There isn't a first person Cinemachine view type - you may now be able to get it working with the LWRP and the third person view type but I haven't tested that.