Interact ability

Evren

When I create an Interact ability, does it have a ready-made complete event other than the animation complete event, or do I need to create it myself? Furthermore, while using an Interact ability, I create a new state for that ability through the StateManager. How can I ensure that the character transitions out of that state when the ability is finished? If I need to create a complete event and redirect it to another state, what is the character's base state? Do I need to create a base state if there isn't a ready-made one in the package, or do I have to manage it again by creating a state called "base state" to avoid interfering with the functioning of other abilities?

does it have a ready-made complete event other than the animation complete event, or do I need to create it myself?
You can use a timer or the animation event.

I create a new state for that ability through the StateManager. How can I ensure that the character transitions out of that state when the ability is finished?
I'm assuming that you mean Animator Controller instead of State Manager? From there you can do a transition to the exit state. Take a look at the door state for an example. If you're new to the Animator Controller I recommend reading this page: https://opsive.com/support/document...oller/animation/animator/animator-controller/