Integrating UIS save/load with 3rd party packages

corb555

I use two third party packages that save/load their own data. I did a very simple integration with UIS which works well. I modified UIS so it sends an Opsive event as follows: Event: “OnSaveLoad”, Command=“S” (save) or “L” (load) or “D” (delete), slot=slot number. UIS runs as “the master” and the third parties listen for those events and execute them. Any chance of getting something like this added to the UIS code in SaveSystemManager? It’s just three lines and should work with most third parties with very simple changes. Example in SaveSystemManager:

// Notify other systems to delete save file at this index
Shared.Events.EventHandler.ExecuteEvent("OnSaveLoad","D", saveIndex);

Last edited:
I added an event for before and after saving and loading for todays update. I haven't done so for deleting a save data.
And I don't pass the saved Index as parameter.

I'll do that for the next update. The next update might hit sooner rather than later since there seems to be some other small issues with v1.1.6.

I added an event for before and after saving and loading for todays update. I haven't done so for deleting a save data.
And I don't pass the saved Index as parameter.

I'll do that for the next update. The next update might hit sooner rather than later since there seems to be some other small issues with v1.1.6.

THANKS!