Infinite RunLoop on ParallelSelector

CaptNChickN

Hi,

I tried to implement a parallel selector to check if my level NPC is alive during a random walk sequence, here is my Behavior tree:
1700627619874.png
After my NPC dying, I got an infinite loop that call, on the same frame, my first random walk task (FindRandomPoint), please find my callstack:
1700627428525.png
I suspect that the ParallelSelector is not interrupted correctly and could be related to a bug (I'm quite new with the tool)

Thanks for your support

[Update] after some investigation I found that I forgot to do a NPC life check to prevent restart my tree
1700629287121.png
It strange that the BehaviourManager didn't trigger an error or a warning to prevent infinite loop ...

I meet other cases where I reach several times a Unity editor freeze, as I understand if a leaf action will potentially return the same result the restart tree action will do an infinite loop because of the predicted result of the behavior tree.
I lose a lot of time to track this issue because no crash or warning occur, is there a setup or a good practice to prevent loosing Editor focus on runtime? Thx!

Based on your call stack things look ok. I don't see an infinite loop as multiple parent tasks can be run within the same tick.