How to update the animator controller ?

Azrod

Hello, I'm trying to change the animator controller of a character but It's not working. I tried to change it in the character manager. Can you help me pls?

Attachments

• animatorbug.png
    animatorbug.png
    109.5 KB · Views: 6
You can change the animator on the same component as the Animator Monitor, located on the model GameObject such as Atlas/Atlas. The Character Manager should also allow you to change it though when updating a character so I'll look into that.

Hello, I changed the animator on the animator component of the atlas character but the atlas character is still doing the animations of the demo animator. Why is that?

Yes It was the case. I had another character using the demo animator. But even after deleting this character, the other character is still using the demo animator even though I've replaced this one in the animator component

Are you 100% sure you replaced the animator controller? The animator controller is referenced by the Animator component located under the YourCharacter/YourCharacter GameObject. There isn't another reference to it for the humanoid animations.