How to disable the Character?

1.When I disable the character and Main Camera then enable them,the character's weapon action become very strange, such as no reload action.(I have unchecked "Schedule Respawn On Disable")

2.Does UCC Character have physical strength?

Last edited:
3.How to save and load the properties of a character when changing scenes?(such as ammo)

4.I found that I can't change the position of the character and camera in the Editor window at runtime. I need to change the position of the character when I switch scenes. (I used "DontDestroyOnLoad()" for the character)

1. You can disable/enable the character like through UltimateCharacterController.SetActive. I'll add this to the docs.

2. Can you explain what you mean by physical strength?

3. You'll need to save out the inventory related counts - I'll get an example together and add it to the documentation.

4. You cannot change the position using the editor gizmo - you should instead change the position using UltimateCharacterController.SetPosition (I'll also add this to the docs).

Last edited:
1. You can disable/enable the character like through UltimateCharacterController.SetActive. I'll add this to the docs.

2. Can you explain what you mean by physical strength?

3. You'll need to save out the inventory related counts - I'll get an example together and add it to the documentation.

4. You cannot change the position using the editor gizmo - you should instead change the position using UltimateCharacterController.SetPosition (I'll also add this to the docs).

2.For example, in a survival game, the character needs to take a break after running for a long time., and some games even have hunger values.

You can disable the camera like normal - it doesn't require a special call to it.