How to change/shrink Crosshair?

You can change the crosshair from the UI on the Item component.

1626375332503.png

Then for the size you can look canvas scaler to see if that helps.

1626375410738.png

Appreciate it! It's been awhile and I forget, but where can the no weapon item be found? I have 3 weapons and then I click "T" to put all weapons away, but don't see that object under "Items"

Like is there a default crosshair somewhere?

Appreciate it! It's been awhile and I forget, but where can the no weapon item be found? I have 3 weapons and then I click "T" to put all weapons away, but don't see that object under "Items"

Like is there a default crosshair somewhere?
Yes
1626379885069.png

I raise the question of how to reduce the size of the crosshair without creating a custom monitor script. Why doesn't the CrosshairsMonitor component allow you to more flexibly and correctly set up the sight for yourself? I want an 8x8 scope, but CrosshairsMonitor enlarges it for me. Why is that?

The CrosshairsMonitor will adjust to the size of the sprite used:

Code:
UnityEngineUtility.SizeSprite(m_CenterCrosshairsImage.sprite, m_CenterRectTransform);

The CrosshairsMonitor will adjust to the size of the sprite used:

Code:
UnityEngineUtility.SizeSprite(m_CenterCrosshairsImage.sprite, m_CenterRectTransform);
I understand, thanks, I mean, I would like a setting via the Inspector for this, with which I would not have to change the code.

There isn't a setting since it's based on the sprite size. I have added it to my feature request list though.

Reactions: EVG