How could an Idle Task return failure?

WenQinNing

Hello, Thisi is my tree.But when it runs to righest Idle part.It returns failure.Its parent is Sequence,How can this happen?
I1{K(FM)9Z8BSQ_~K94G0YK.png

I cant see the source code.I think this is the bug of plugin.I will give you my project.The problem part is under the sequence call "冲上去施展攻击".The scene is KatanaRole . Open and run and you will see the problem.Hope you can reply me as soon as possible. Reply me your email because I cant upload my 320M project , I want to send it to you via email.
DuckNormalHighestScreenshot.png

Last edited:
It doesn't look like your images appeared but if an idle task is returning failure then it's likely caused by a conditional abort. The abort is reevaluating a conditional task and when that conditional task changes status it will abort the currently active task. The same thing is done within this video:

It doesn't look like your images appeared but if an idle task is returning failure then it's likely caused by a conditional abort. The abort is reevaluating a conditional task and when that conditional task changes status it will abort the currently active task. The same thing is done within this video:

Yeah,you are right. the problem is the abort.I should always think of it if I meet some odd problems.I think that is one of difficulties of learning using bh well.Thanks for your help,You are one hell of a professional.