Help with rewired touch pad?

lunzren

Does anyone have a good setup or tips for the touchpad? I have it on the right side of my screen and use it for the camera but when I swipe in any direction the camera jitters up and down.

I'm using the default touchpad mode delta. But I've tried them all and Delta is the only one with this jitter issue but it's also the only one that sort of works how I want. The custom controller's axis is set to absolute but I've tried relative and the problem is still there.

I'm using the latest integration between Ultimate Character Controller and Rewired and I made sure to update them both.

Last edited:
I haven't used the touch control aspect of rewired but there is this thread which may help: https://opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/rewired-integration-problems.5454/#post-27586

Also make sure you are running the latest version of the controller.
Last night I tried using my iPad with Unity remote and it worked better but still had an occasional camera jitter. On my android tablet it was worse but If you haven’t used the touch controls from rewired could you test them out when you get a chance? I just want to know if i’m doing something wrong here or is it the integration. I messaged the guavaman about it already but he said he doesn’t know anything about UCC or the integration because he didn’t create it and doesn’t maintain it.