Having Trouble with UFPS integration

STORMFATH3R

Hi All,
I recently bought UFPS and Behavior designer as well as the addons. I'm having trouble integrating UFPS into Behavior Designer I'm getting the Errors below. It seems like the Ultimate Character Controller may contain the references I need so I might have the wrong integration package? I used the Ultimate Character Controller integration because I could not find a specific UPFS integration package and I know it's a part of the UCC package. Any help would be appreciated.

Assets\Behavior Designer\Integrations\UltimateCharacterController\Scripts\BehaviorTreeAgent.cs(5,25): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'StateSystem' does not exist in the namespace 'Opsive.Shared' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Assets\Behavior Designer\Integrations\UltimateCharacterController\Scripts\Tasks\SetState.cs(1,21): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'StateSystem' does not exist in the namespace 'Opsive.Shared' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Assets\Behavior Designer\Integrations\UltimateCharacterController\Scripts\BehaviorTreeAgent.cs(11,38): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'StateBehavior' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets\Behavior Designer\Integrations\UltimateCharacterController\Scripts\BehaviorTreeAgent.cs(22,33): error CS0115: 'BehaviorTreeAgent.Awake()': no suitable method found to override

Thanks for the help Justin, this got me on the right track. I had to do the following steps:

=> Delete the "UltimateCharacterController" root folder
=> Clear the asset store download cache
=> Install from asset store
=> Run installation package
=> Run integration package

Note: I tried this without deleting the "UltimateCharacterController" root folder it had a number of errors. However this could have been a problem with my project.

Hope this might help someone having the same issue!