Getting stuck on edges with Ultimate Character Locomotion. bug?

TraversDP

Hi,

I've been having some issues getting stuck on edges in my project, specifically the seams on vertical walls. Where I would expect to experience wall glide wall my character stops dead when they encounter the edge of the geometry.

I've had a good look through the past discussion on this one, and the common solutions (wall glide settings, skin width, step height, different physics materials, slope limits, settings walls to exactly 90 degrees) with little success.

I made a clean project with a clean install of Ultimate Character Locomotion to try to isolate any potential causes, and the issue is still occurring. Im wondering if this happens to everyone, or if there's anything I can do to fix it. In my main project, this is a big issue as my character runs at high speed and is constantly getting stuck on wall edges.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

test project video:

For larger degree curves the solution right now is to create an ability which adjusts the AbilityMotor parameter to add a force when the character runs into a wall with a larger curve. I would definitely like to build this into the locomotion though and have it on my list.