Fly ability setup?

Acer

Hi I'm trying to setup a super simple fly ability but what do I need to do?
So I just want the player to move in the players camera direction without any gravity.
I have a trigger that sets the Ability (DetectObjectAbilityBase) and then I'm trying to set a State Preset when that happens. But what presets settings do I need? Remove "Use gravity" and "Stick to ground" doesn't seem to work.

You will need to create a new ability. This ability will be really similar to the swim ability if you have the swimming pack.

You will need to create a new ability. This ability will be really similar to the swim ability if you have the swimming pack.
Unfortunately I do not have the swim pack but I don't really want the swim stuff with animations and so on. I only need to remove the gravity and make the player follow the camera and I guess I could do that with a Preset?

You can do that, but there's more to it than just changing the gravity. You need to orient the player according to the camera rotation in a 3D space and that requires a new ability.

You can do that, but there's more to it than just changing the gravity. You need to orient the player according to the camera rotation in a 3D space and that requires a new ability.
Thanks, so I guess I could modify the sim pack a litte bit to make it work or create my own scrip. Does the swim pack work on verison 2? (have both but most work is done in version 2)

No, the swimming pack only supports version 3. You would need to modify it in order to support version 2.