First Person Arms are not where expected

Razael

I've gone through the first person character creation and first person item creation. When I run the game, the first person arms are higher, farther forward, and to the right of the character than expected. The first person camera is also out of position. See image attached. What component, script, or game object will correct this?
1665530028400.png

Looks like there's no state presets, You may have missed the presets part when setting up, its easy enough to miss its at the bottom of the character creation window. You can also add presets manually.

Thanks for you help. I actually found the presets info in the "Melee Weapon Setup" tutorial video. Using the preset defined in the demo made things even worse.

You can create your own presets also or adjust the preset your using. But if you adjust the demo presets the demo scene will be affected. Compare your character to the demo character and play spot the difference with the presets. There's some for camera, some for weapons, some for character and some for pretty much everything else.