Fire Count Bug

I have a double barrel shotgun and want it to shoot both barrels simultaneously.
Under Firing> Fire Count I put 2
But it still shoots 1 at a time.

When the fire count is higher than one the hitscan/projectile is fired multiple times. The fire effects are only called once though.

I'm having an issue with Fire count as well. I have assigned a projectile prefab to the the Shootable weapon and increased the Fire count to 5. I have also increased the spread to 50-100. The shootable weapon will fire but it randomly spawn different amounts. It will spawn 1-5 projectiles. I was hoping for it to spawn 5 projectiles all the time.

EDIT:
I found the issue. The Impact Layer on the Shootable Weapon had VisualEffect selected. Once I removed it from the list the projectile prefabs are firing correctly now.

I have added a collision effect to the projectile prefab and it seems that some of the projectile prefabs are hitting each which makes it seems that only one is firing. I have checked the Impact Layer of the projectile prefab.

1626090134821.png

Last edited:
Is it possible to limit the spread of the projectile prefabs on the different axis like Y where to projectiles can only spread on the X axis?

Unfortunately not, the spread applies to all axes. The spread is applied in ShootableWeapon.FireDirection, which is a private method, so you'd need to edit the source code for that (or subclass ShootableWeapon and set the method to virtual).