[Feature Request] Scheduler <Pause>

lightpi

Hello Devs
The project we are developing uses Scheduler for event planning<
But currently it has some limitations, For example, some occasions that need to “PAUSE”,
especially when you can’t simply use the system Time Scale.
Scheduler does not currently have a pause related function.

So will you consider adding this feature?;)

Last edited:
I can add it to my list but the scheduler source is available on the downloads page so you'll likely be able to add it sooner than I will :)

I can add it to my list but the scheduler source is available on the downloads page so you'll likely be able to add it sooner than I will :)
Hi, i find that there are something wrong with Scheduler.
It use GenericPool.Get<ScheduledEvent<T>>,GenericPool.Get<ScheduledEvent<T,V>>,
But when it returns, it return a GenericPool.Return<ScheduledEventBase> but not GenericPool.Return<ScheduledEvent<T>>.
And it cause the GenericPool grow bigger and bigger and bigger,because it create a new one everytime, and never use it again.
I want to motify this code, but i don't know the true type such as ScheduledEvent<int> because i only have a ScheduledEventBase.

Can you give me some advice? Thanks a lot.

Hi, i find that there are something wrong with Scheduler.
It use GenericPool.Get<ScheduledEvent<T>>,GenericPool.Get<ScheduledEvent<T,V>>,
But when it returns, it return a GenericPool.Return<ScheduledEventBase> but not GenericPool.Return<ScheduledEvent<T>>.
And it cause the GenericPool grow bigger and bigger and bigger,because it create a new one everytime, and never use it again.
I want to motify this code, but i don't know the true type such as ScheduledEvent<int> because i only have a ScheduledEventBase.

Can you give me some advice? Thanks a lot.
Thanks for letting me know. I'll have this fixed in the next update.

Found that we didn't have enough ability to do this. :oops:
Will you consider adding this feature in the next release version?