Equipping Multiple Items Causes IndexOutOfRangeException

airoll

Hello there, I have previously gotten the UCC/UIS integration to correctly equip one item. Now I am trying to extend that so it can equip two items simultaneously. See below for a sample config, where I have both an AssaultRifle and RoundShield in the Equippable collection.

1626486345102.png

When I start the scene, I get the following IndexOutOfRangeException. I looked at the function ReEquipItems which is what is being called and see a lot of TODO code in there so I figured I would ask here to see if anyone knew what/why this might be happening. This is using the latest UCC 2.3.4 and UIS 1.1.7.

Code:
[Exception] IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
ItemSetManagerBase.AddItemSet() at /Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Inventory/ItemSetManagerBase.cs:267

InventoryItemSetManager.AddItemSet() at /Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Integrations/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/ItemSet/InventoryItemSetManager.cs:199

ItemSetManagerBase.AddItem() at /Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Inventory/ItemSetManagerBase.cs:222

ItemSetManagerBase.AddItem() at /Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Inventory/ItemSetManagerBase.cs:227

ItemSetManagerBase.AddItem() at /Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Inventory/ItemSetManagerBase.cs:227

ItemSetManagerBase.OnAddItem() at /Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Inventory/ItemSetManagerBase.cs:207

Opsive.Shared.Events.InvokableAction`1[T1].Invoke() at <27da9e1afec54f2fb2a11d46a234f9df>:0

EventHandler.ExecuteEvent[T1]() at <27da9e1afec54f2fb2a11d46a234f9df>:0

InventoryBase.AddItem() at /Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Inventory/InventoryBase.cs:161

BridgeEquippableProcessing.OnItemAddedToEquippable() at /Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Integrations/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/BridgeEquippableProcessing.cs:191

BridgeEquippableProcessing.LoadDefaultLoadout() at /Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Integrations/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/BridgeEquippableProcessing.cs:823

CharacterInventoryBridge.LoadDefaultLoadout() at /Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Integrations/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/CharacterInventoryBridge.cs:562

InventoryBase.Start() at /Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Inventory/InventoryBase.cs:122

CharacterInventoryBridge.Start() at /Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Integrations/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/CharacterInventoryBridge.cs:151