Equipment Slot Warning on creation

Bernkastel

Made an equipment display with a single equipment slot with the base item action for equipping items. Nothing fancy, put the parent as the Main Content of My Inventory Grid. (I want the equipment to be on the same ui page as my inventory. There is only a single equipment slot and I get Index 0 does not exit point to EquipmentDesigner.cs:278

The component doing this is

1611028876901.png

What is this warning for? My slot is working as intended otherwise but I imagine this will lead to problems later. Perhaps related to my dynamic binding of my Panel Owner?

1611028753229.png

When sending warning or error messages, please send the entire stack not just the first line. This lets me know what lines of code triggered that warning/error.

To my understanding you are trying to do something similar to the demo where the Inventory and the equipement are both part of the same panel correct?

I suspect that you might be using the equipment display without initializing it. This could be because you are missing an Item View Slots Container Panel Binding for the Equipment Item View Slot Container. Or because its DisplayPanel isn't opened.

This is how I do it in the demo scene. The Inventory Grid and the Equipment Item View Slot Container share the same Display Panel.

1611043127838.png
Note that this is one solution to do this, there a other ways. You might have setup things correctly but to be sure I would need to see the full warning/error stack