Custom reload time problem

TienLee

I made a reload animation with my gun but it just plays 2/3 of the animation (the animation immediately switch off right after the audio)

Screenshot (163).png

Make sure your full body animations do not also have the reload event. My bet is that those animations are causing the reload to trigger too soon.

Have you setup your reload animation's events properly? You can use any of the demo reload animation clips as an example of what animation events you should probably include in yours. Also you may need to look at your item's Reload Event settings (ShootableWeapon -> Reload -> Reload Event).

Have you setup your reload animation's events properly? You can use any of the demo reload animation clips as an example of what animation events you should probably include in yours. Also you may need to look at your item's Reload Event settings (ShootableWeapon -> Reload -> Reload Event).
This is the solution, for anyone who encounters this issue untick the "Wait for the Reload Animation" and change it to 0.05

Anyway, you guy rock. By far this is the best supported asset i have ever bought, looking forward to buying the ultimate character controller just to support Opsive for theirs hardworking.