Character Shaking When Using the m_Locomotion.Move Function for AI Character Movement

it doesn't look like the character is moving at all regardless of the shaking. Do you have the controller handler enabled?

Besides that, what is your goal of moving the character directly? Could you instead use one of the navigation abilities?

it doesn't look like the character is moving at all regardless of the shaking. Do you have the controller handler enabled?

Besides that, what is your goal of moving the character directly? Could you instead use one of the navigation abilities?
That character was created with AI Agent and the test code only allows the character to move in the forward direction.

The character is moving away from the camera very slowly.

The test code does not use Navmesh and is simply moving around.

C#:
private void Update()
{
    m_CharacterLocomotion.Move(0, 0.3f, 0);
}

Ah, my bet is that your character is registered with the SimulationManager and that is causing conflicts. I'll update the docs on how to achieve the new way of doing it but for an example take a look at the CharacterHandler. You will need to implement ICharacterHandler.

Ah, my bet is that your character is registered with the SimulationManager and that is causing conflicts. I'll update the docs on how to achieve the new way of doing it but for an example take a look at the CharacterHandler. You will need to implement ICharacterHandler.
I debugged it and it is indeed a conflict with SimulationManager.
I solved it by creating an AIAgentMovement that inherits from PathfindingMovement.
Thanks.