Character Floats Upon Item Pickup

I have a glitch where after My character Picks up his Runtime Pickup, I lose all control of the character and he starts floating and flying in the air uncontrollably. This is a new occurrence, any and all help would be appreciated

This looks like some sort of a collider issue where your item is causing a collision.

Do you know of any way to remedy this problem? as it's showing up generally late in development and happens regardless if I make a new runtime item or not.

I would fix all of the errors and warnings first because that can cause unexpected outcomes. To debug this you should ensure your visible item is on a layer that does not cause collisions, such as the SubCharacter layer. You can also go through and manually disable the GameObjects to see what object is causing the issue.

Hellooooo........
Support is generally answered once per day on the week day :)

For the first error, check the Interactable object causing it and make sure that all of its Target array elements are valid interactable targets (i.e. IInteractableTarget classes, such as AnimatedInteractable).

For the second error, your character's UltimateCharacterLocomotion has a state "Moving" defined without a preset assigned. Either assign a preset or delete that state.

After fixing those errors, I'd take a look at your item's colliders as Justin suggested.