Cannot install plugin

SanderRuisseau

The plugin is not working, how can I fix this? As as soon as I import it it throws errors to me. This is what I have done:

1. I'm on the latest Unity version 2021.3.10f1 and using it on Windows 11
  2. Bought Behavior Designer from Unity Asset Store
  3. Package Manager > Download and Import
  4. I get these errors and cannot run the project anymore
  5. I have tried to remove the folder from the "Project" folder and redownload and reimport it but it's still not working.
  6. When creating a new Unity project and importing I am able to get it working. But I rather not recreate my entire project :)

Assets\Behavior Designer\Runtime\Tasks\Unity\CharacterController\SimpleMove.cs(33,33): error CS1061: 'CharacterController' does not contain a definition for 'SimpleMove' and no accessible extension method 'SimpleMove' accepting a first argument of type 'CharacterController' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Behavior Designer\Runtime\Tasks\Unity\CharacterController\GetCenter.cs(34,52): error CS1061: 'CharacterController' does not contain a definition for 'center' and no accessible extension method 'center' accepting a first argument of type 'CharacterController' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Behavior Designer\Runtime\Tasks\Unity\CharacterController\SetStepOffset.cs(33,33): error CS1061: 'CharacterController' does not contain a definition for 'stepOffset' and no accessible extension method 'stepOffset' accepting a first argument of type 'CharacterController' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Behavior Designer\Runtime\Tasks\Unity\CharacterController\GetHeight.cs(33,52): error CS1061: 'CharacterController' does not contain a definition for 'height' and no accessible extension method 'height' accepting a first argument of type 'CharacterController' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Behavior Designer\Runtime\Tasks\Unity\CharacterController\GetRadius.cs(34,52): error CS1061: 'CharacterController' does not contain a definition for 'radius' and no accessible extension method 'radius' accepting a first argument of type 'CharacterController' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Behavior Designer\Runtime\Tasks\Unity\CharacterController\GetStepOffset.cs(34,52): error CS1061: 'CharacterController' does not contain a definition for 'stepOffset' and no accessible extension method 'stepOffset' accepting a first argument of type 'CharacterController' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Behavior Designer\Runtime\Tasks\Unity\CharacterController\GetSlopeLimit.cs(34,52): error CS1061: 'CharacterController' does not contain a definition for 'slopeLimit' and no accessible extension method 'slopeLimit' accepting a first argument of type 'CharacterController' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Behavior Designer\Runtime\Tasks\Unity\CharacterController\SetSlopeLimit.cs(33,33): error CS1061: 'CharacterController' does not contain a definition for 'slopeLimit' and no accessible extension method 'slopeLimit' accepting a first argument of type 'CharacterController' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Behavior Designer\Runtime\Tasks\Unity\CharacterController\GetVelocity.cs(34,52): error CS1061: 'CharacterController' does not contain a definition for 'velocity' and no accessible extension method 'velocity' accepting a first argument of type 'CharacterController' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Behavior Designer\Runtime\Tasks\Unity\CharacterController\IsGrounded.cs(31,40): error CS1061: 'CharacterController' does not contain a definition for 'isGrounded' and no accessible extension method 'isGrounded' accepting a first argument of type 'CharacterController' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Behavior Designer\Runtime\Tasks\Unity\CharacterController\Move.cs(33,33): error CS1061: 'CharacterController' does not contain a definition for 'Move' and no accessible extension method 'Move' accepting a first argument of type 'CharacterController' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Behavior Designer\Runtime\Tasks\Unity\CharacterController\SetRadius.cs(33,33): error CS1061: 'CharacterController' does not contain a definition for 'radius' and no accessible extension method 'radius' accepting a first argument of type 'CharacterController' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Behavior Designer\Runtime\Tasks\Unity\CharacterController\SetCenter.cs(33,33): error CS1061: 'CharacterController' does not contain a definition for 'center' and no accessible extension method 'center' accepting a first argument of type 'CharacterController' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Behavior Designer\Runtime\Tasks\Unity\CharacterController\SetHeight.cs(33,33): error CS1061: 'CharacterController' does not contain a definition for 'height' and no accessible extension method 'height' accepting a first argument of type 'CharacterController' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I already fixed it. I found out I had a script with a class name "CharacterController" in my project. After renaming my class everything seems to work just fine :)