Can see third person weapons in first person

SadBaka

Hey. I'm using first person character controller and pun add-on. I have a problem where i can see third person models of weapons in first person. When the weapon is added as item in character setup everything is ok, you can see in assault rifle screen. Can you help me fix this, please? This is a fresh project, i followed all the steps for a set up.
1709091916076.png
1709091952925.png
1709091979214.png

You are getting a lot of errors which will likely cause issues. I would try fixing those errors first and the rest will likely start to work.

Thank you for answering. I got rid of the errors. Created a fresh project. But the problem is still here.
100f732f-de82-4551-a30a-f62a68678746.jpeg1709118554954.png

Thanks for the info. It looks like the build process stripped out the component which updates the objects based on the controller variant you are using. I just updated the PUN add-on which fixes this. If you download the asset again and reopen the demo scene it'll work.

Make sure you follow the steps listed on this page:

I tested the submitted package with UFPS and it worked correctly.

The steps for setup are pretty simple and i follow them, but every time i get the same result. The items that are added through the character inventory are working just fine and the items i'm picking in the scene are always showing the third person model. Is there some other way to fix this?

Which weapon are you referring to? With UFPS the third person perspective object just needs to use the invisible shadow castor.