Can I somehow re-run conditional parent task when a child changes status?

I want to re-run the conditional task (1) when the comparer (2) changes from true to false, or from false to true. Is this possible?

1682064491933.png

Using conditional aborts you can. With a lower priority conditional abort you can rerun that task if a branch is active to the right. It's not possible to rerun it when a branch to the left is active.

Using conditional aborts you can. With a lower priority conditional abort you can rerun that task if a branch is active to the right. It's not possible to rerun it when a branch to the left is active.

Yeah I tried to figure out a conditional abort combination that would do what I want, basically be able to re-run the selector if state changed, I assumed setting conditional abort self on the selector would do the trick, but no luck.

In that situation you will need to restructure your tree. Conditional aborts cannot work when a branch to the left of them is active. If you want to continuously rerun that check no matter what task is active I recommend using a parallel task at the root. The Ultimate Character Controller integration docs have an example of it.