Behavior Tree / 3rd Person Controller character setup question

strange_aeons

I wanted to try doing my first enemy AI with Behavior Designer and 3rd Person Controller, i dont see a setup video so Im reading thru the documentation and it mentions integration and agent setup, only I cant see where this Agent Setup is located, is it a separate download or something?
thingy1.png

Last edited:
That is a separate integration. If you click on the integration package link it will bring you to the download page. Enter your Behavior Designer invoice number and then download the Ultimate Character Controller package.

That is a separate integration. If you click on the integration package link it will bring you to the download page. Enter your Behavior Designer invoice number and then download the Ultimate Character Controller package.

i had actually done that, entered th invoice number and downloaded the one, but i dont see where the Agent Setup thingy is located

The Agent Setup is within the Integrations tab of the Ultimate Character Controller manager. At the top you can click on the Installed Integrations tab.