Attribute Type Dropdown Not Working

AlexM

Hi there!
For some reason the dropdown menu for selecting attribute type on item categories is not working. I'm using a slightly older version of UIS and UCC, and I'm hesitant to update because of the custom scripts I've written. I'm currently using UIS version 1.2.2 and UCC(Third Person) version 2.4.2. I'd prefer not to update, if possible. I've tried a few times to update and it causes a bunch of problems every time. I'll attach the specific error below. If it can be fixed, please let me know, but if not, I understand. Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• MissingMethodException.txt
    4.4 KB · Views: 1
I'm afraid I cannot help you with that. The error references a code which is inside a DLL, so you won't be able to change it.

Did the dropdown never work? Ordid you update Unity and then it stopped working?
There has been a lot of changes since 1.2.2. so you'll probably have a few things to fix if you update.

What I would recommend is that you make a backup of you project, try updating to the latest version and see what popsup. If it is too much work you can always go back to your backup, of course that won't fix the error you are experiencing

Ok, I updated very carefully this time and everything's fine. A few errors, but pretty easily solved. Thank you!